Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EDM 310

EDM 310 has been a wonderful learning experience for me this semester. I have learned so much this semester from this class. Some of the things that I learned about were Excel, Word, Blogs, and podcasts. I did not know that so much went into Excel and all of the formulas that are involved with the program. Word was very interesting. I learned how to do different things to documents while using word. I really thought blogs were the best part of the class. The blogs allowed me to voice my opinion about what we had to read. I really enjoyed doing that. Finally, the podcast was a great part of this class. I really learned a lot from doing this project. I discovered things I never knew by doing this. I really enjoyed this class! I did not realize how much I was going to learn in this class. This was a really great class!

No comments:

Post a Comment